Mark Elsom-Cook is an independent researcher and consultant based in the UK.
- Research on new and innovative technologies
- Software design and development
- Systems Analysis
- Business Process Analysis
- Intellectual Property Consultancy
- Requirements Capture and Specification
- Technical Authoring
- Legacy Data transformation
Dr Elsom-Cook has worked with computer hardware and software since the 1970’s. He has a BSc in Mathematics and Physics, an MSc in Cognition, Computing and Psychology, and a PhD in Artificial Intelligence.
His expertise lies across ‘hard’ and ‘soft’ science areas. He has been a lecturer/Professor at various UK universities from 1984-2006.
He is currently a Director of 6 companies.
For more information, or to discuss possible projects, please contact email@example.com